Al marcar la casilla de registro para ofertas de mensajes de texto y hacer clic en continuar con el envío, doy mi consentimiento para recibir mensajes de texto de marketing automatizados recurrentes de Rise New York al número proporcionado, y acepto que los mensajes de texto se pueden enviar utilizando un marcador automático u otra tecnología. . El consentimiento no es una condición de compra. Envía STOP para cancelar, HELP para obtener ayuda. Se pueden aplicar tarifas por mensajes y datos. Para obtener más información, consulte los Términos de servicio y la Política de privacidad.
Rise LVJ, LLC
Effective Date: April 10, 2021
Site(s) Covered: www.risenewyork.shop
Rise LVJ LLC owns and operates the website(s) at www.risenewyork.shop. Like many web sites, we collect information from our visitors. If you fill out a contact form, you may elect to give us personally identifiable information, such as your full name, e-mail address, phone number.
We are committed to the protection of your privacy while you use our Website.
Before using this site or communicating with us – and particularly before providing personally identifiable information to us – you should read this entire policy. Use of this site or communicating with us constitutes your agreement to the terms of this policy. If the terms of this policy are not acceptable to you, please cease your access to our website and do not provide any personally identifiable information to us.
We will keep this webpage as up to date as possible, reviewing our policies periodically to ensure openness and clarity between all parties.
The parties referred to in this Agreement shall be defined as follows:
- a) Company, Us, We: The Company, as the creator, operator, and publisher of the Website, makes the Website, and certain Services on it, available to users. Company, Us, We, Our, Ours and other first-person pronouns will refer to the Company, as well as all employees and affiliates of the Company.
- b) You, the User, the Client: You, as the user of the Website, will be referred to throughout this Agreement with second-person pronouns such as You, Your,
Yours, or as User or Client.
- c) Parties: Collectively, the parties to this Agreement (the Company and You) will be referred to as Parties.
- e) Goods: "Goods" means any goods and/or Services that we make available for sale on the Website.
- f) Personal Data: "Personal Data" means personal data and information that we obtain from you in connection with your use of the Website which is capable of identifying you in any manner.
- ACCEPTANCE OF RISK
Please be advised the data processing activities take place in the United States, outside the European Economic Area. Data may also be transferred to companies within the United States, but will only be done so in a manner that complies with the EU's General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR.
- CCPA - CALIFORNIA USERS & RESIDENTS
Please be advised that data processing activities may take place outside the State of California. All storage and collection of data is done so in a way that complies with the California Consumer Protection Act or CCPA, enacted January 2020. California Users and Residents have the right to know what personal information is collected, used, shared, or sold; to delete personal information held by Rise LVJ; to opt out of the sale of their personal information; and to non-discrimination when a consumer exercises privacy rights under the CCPA. Such rights can be exercised by contacting us at email@example.com.
- YOUR USER RIGHTS
You have many rights in relation to your Personal Data. Specifically, your rights are
- the right to be informed about the processing of your Personal Data - the right to have access to your Personal Data
- the right to update and/or correct your Personal Data
- the right to portability of your Personal Data
- the right to oppose or limit the processing of your Personal Data - the right to request that we stop processing and delete your Personal Data
- the right to block any Personal Data processing in violation of any applicable law
- the right to launch a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) in the United States or applicable data protection authority in another jurisdiction
- WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal information collected through a contact form may include your full name, email, and any other details you choose to share. If you provide information to us about any person other than yourself, you must ensure that they understand how their information will be used and that they have given their permission for you to disclose it to us and for you to allow us, and our service providers, to use it.
- a) Registered users: You, as a user of the Website, may be asked to register in order to use the Website, become a Member, or to purchase the Goods available for
During the process of your registration, we will collect some of the following Personal Data from you through your voluntary disclosure:
Personal Data may be asked for in relation to:
- I) Interaction with our representatives in any way
- II) making purchases
III) receiving notifications by text message or email about marketing
- IV) receiving general emails from us
- V) commenting on our content or other user-generated content on our Website, such as blogs, articles, photographs or videos, or participating in our forums, bulletin boards, chat rooms or other similar features
- b) Unregistered users: If you are a passive user of the Website and do not register for any membership, purchases or other service, you may still be subject to certain passive data collection ("Passive Data Collection"). Such Passive Data Collection may include through cookies, as described below, IP address information, location information, and certain browser data, such as history and/or session information.
- c) All users: The Passive Data Collection which applies to Unregistered users shall also apply to all other users and/or visitors of our Website.
- d) Sales & Billing Information: In order to purchase any of the goods on the Website, you will be asked to provide certain credit information, billing address information, and possibly additional specific information so that you may be properly charged for your purchases.
- e) Email Marketing: You may be asked to provide certain Personal Data, such as your name and email address, for the purpose of receiving email marketing This information will only be obtained through your voluntary disclosure and you will be asked to affirmatively opt-in to email marketing communications.
- f) User Experience: From time to time we may request information from you to assist us in improving our Website, and the Goods we sell, such as demographic information or your particular preferences.
- g) Content Interaction: Our Website may allow you to comment on the content that we provide or the content that other users provide, such as blogs, multimedia, or forum posts. If so, we may collect some Personal Data from you at that time, such as, but not limited to, username or email address.
- WHAT YOUR INFORMATION IS USED FOR – PURPOSE
Rise LVJ LLC uses your personal information to provide you with guidance and to help us understand your needs and interests for our Goods & services. Specifically,
we use your information to provide personalized services and support, to communicate with you, and to update you about our products and services.
Information that does not identify you personally, but that may assist in providing us broad overviews of our customer base, will be used for market research or marketing efforts. Such information may include, but is not limited to, interests based on your cookies.
Personal Data that may be considering identifying may be used for the following: a) Improving your personal user experience
- b) Communicating with you about your user account with us
- c) Marketing and advertising to you, including via email
- d) Fulfilling your purchases
- e) Providing customer service to you
- f) Advising you about updates to the Website or related Items
- INFORMATION FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
If you subscribe to the Rise LVJ newsletter and offers, either directly through our website or by filling in an inquiry form, you will receive our newsletter and promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting.
We do not seek to collect personally identifiable information from you that you do not want collected. You can opt out or in to our e-marketing at any time by using the unsubscribe link in our emails, signing up to our newsletter via the sign-up page, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, with your request.
- PUBLIC INFORMATION
We may allow users to post their own content or information publicly on our Website. Such content or information may include, but is not limited to, photographs, comments, status updates, blogs, articles, or other personal snippets. Please be aware that any such information or content that you may post should be considered entirely public and that we do not purport to maintain the privacy of such public information.
- HOW PERSONAL DATA IS STORED
We use secure physical and digital systems to store your Personal Data when appropriate. We ensure that your Personal Data is protected against unauthorized access, disclosure, or destructions.
Please note, however, that no system involving the transmission of information via the internet, or the electronic storage of data, is completely secure. However, we take the protection and storage of your Personal Data very seriously. We take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data.
Personal Data is stored throughout your relationship with us. We delete your Personal Data upon request for cancelation of your account or other general request for the deletion of data.
In the event of a breach of your Personal Data, you will be notified in a reasonable time frame, and we will follow all applicable laws regarding such breach.
- HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
This site collects information from its Users and visitors in two (2) ways: actively and passively.
Active information collection
Active information collection refers to instances in which we gather information from you when you fill it in and send it to us, such as by completing a contact form, or signing up for an electronic newsletter.
Active information collection can include both personally identifiable information (e.g., your full name or information that is unique to you) and non-personally identifiable information (e.g., which page of the site you were on when you filled out a form).
In addition to when you fill out a form on our website, we also collect information from you when you interact with us through other channels including but not limited to, social media channels.
Passive, automatic information collection
Passive information collection refers to instances in which we collect information from you that you have not actively provided.
We may use technology to passively collect non-personally identifiable information while you visit www.risenewyork.shop. This type of information may include the type of web browser you use, the operating system you use, the date and time of your visit, the specific pages you visit, and the address of the web site you visited prior to entering our site.
We may collect information from you through automatic tracking systems (such as information about your browsing preferences) as well as through information that you volunteer to us (such as information that you provide during a registration process or at other times while using the Website, as described above).
For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using
Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies Google+: http: //www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
- WHO CAN ACCESS YOUR DATA/THIRD PARTIES
We will never sell or rent your data to third parties, only sharing information when it is required to fulfill our obligation to you.
Data submitted through our forms is accessible only by Rise LVJ and is stored on secure servers.
You acknowledge that although our website and communications may contain links to other websites, we are not the owners of these sites, and therefore are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that personally identifiable information that you send us is accurate, current, and complete. If you wish to correct or delete your
personally identifiable information, please contact us by email
at email@example.com, (please write “delete personal info” in the subject line and provide each email address you would like us to remove), by post at Rise LVJ LLC, 40 E 12th, #PHA, New York, NY, 10003.
Rise LVJ LLC may contract with third-party service providers and suppliers to deliver products and services. Suppliers and service providers are required to keep confidential the information received on behalf of Rise LVJ LLC and may not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services that are performing for Rise LVJ LLC and Rise LVJ’s clients.
We may utilize third party service providers ("Third Party Service Providers"), from time to time or all the time, to help us with our Website, and to help serve you.
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Although our policy is to maintain the privacy of your Personal Data as described herein, we may disclose your Personal Data if we believe that it is reasonable to do so in certain cases, in our sole and exclusive discretion. Such cases may include, but are not limited to:
- a) To satisfy any local, state, or Federal laws or regulations
- b) To respond to requests, such discovery, criminal, civil, or administrative
process, subpoenas, court orders, or writs from law enforcement or other governmental or legal bodies
- d) As may be necessary for the operation of our Website
- e) To generally cooperate with any lawful investigation about our users
- f) If we suspect any fraudulent activity on our Website or if we have noticed any activity which may violate our terms or other applicable rules
- CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 18.
- CAN-SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following: Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way. Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used. Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
- CALIFORNIA USERS & RESIDENTS - CCPA.
Please be advised that data processing activities may take place outside the State of California. All storage and collection of data is done so in a way that complies with the California Consumer Protection Act or CCPA, enacted January 2020. California Users and Residents have the right to know what personal information is collected, used, shared, or sold; to delete personal information held by Rise LVJ; to opt out of the sale of their personal information; and to non-discrimination when a consumer exercises privacy rights under the CCPA. Such rights can be exercised by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SOCIAL NETWORK PLUGINS:
The collection and use of information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, which can be found below:
Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies Google+: http: //www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies
- HOW TO CONTACT US
You have the right to view, edit, or request the removal of your personal data from Rise LVJ, LLC
Please be in touch with any questions or clarification of this policy. Rise LVJ, LLC
40 E 12th, #PHA, New York, NY, 10003
- UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to update this policy at any time to take account of new data protection legislation and to reflect our current business practices. If we do change the policy, the new policy will be posted here, along with its revision date. We encourage you to check this policy periodically and before each instance in which you provide personally identifiable information to us.